Friday, June 10, 2022

Tea Boutique Stampin Up! Designer Series Paper Focus Card Video


This paper has so many cute tea cups and tea pots that I couldn't resist making them the focus of my cards.

I combined this energetic Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper with the sentiments from the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set for this card that says, "A Day Without (TEA) (teapot) is like, ummm...Just Kidding, I have No Idea."



The next card features a trio of tea cups on an herbal background paper.


Next, lemons and Tahitian Tide Blue make a fun pick me up type card.


Fresh Freesia shines on this card with a tea pot and cup.






Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: