Thursday, June 23, 2022

Happy Forest Friends Stampin Up! Designer Series Paper Focus Card Video

 


If a bear is on the edge, he isn't trash! just have his arm going off the edge as if he has just arrived! I thought the missing you sentiment was cute for this card as well.


This little bear is walking out on his own in the forest which I thought was cute with this sentiment.









The mushrooms above are multipatterned cuteness on this simple Thank you with just enough details.


Below is a similar idea with leaves in various greens and browns.




  














 




Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: