Friday, June 10, 2022

He's the Man Bundle / He's All That Designer Series Paper & Die Cuts Sta...


Don't forget about 4/14 inch square cards! They are great for using several patterns that might normally seem too small for the front of a card. The die cut banner behind the sentiment/image adds interest I think.


For this next card, I used the sentiment banner and the old 1930ish Cadillac Die Cut from the Designer Series paper Pack. I added some Die Cuts using cardstock too.

The inside has a stamped sentiment and the Best Dad Award Die cut. 
This card is great for the handyman and griller extraordinaire in your life. Plenty of fun die cuts and the grill themed pattern from the paper make this a fun masculine card.


I think this grilling card is perfect for a thank you for a summer cookout!



This card is a stepped up version of one I used for class. I stamped the Long Haul VW Bug stamp in both Soft Succulent and White. I then cut out the VW from the white one and adhered it to the Soft Succulent one to echo the pattern paper a bit.

I added a plethora of die cuts to complete this anniversary card. You'll notice I only adhered the argyle die cuts with glue dots which keeps them as a texture element which I liked.

Finally, I wanted to make a card that used none of the designer series paper. So I chose a retro color scheme of Basic Black, Basic White and Coastal Cabana/Bermuda Bay and two stamps that make a cute driving-themed birthday card for your adventure buddy.



Pro
duct List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: