Friday, June 3, 2022

Cottage Rose Stampin' Up! Bundle Video


This card uses the die cuts from this bundle in Basic Black and Soft Seafoam as well as the Quatrefoil Embossing folder to add texture.


This card features the large die cut to create a see through look highlighting the matching Designer Series Paper (Abigail Rose) under it. You could also color the designer series paper with Blends for a different look.

This card also uses the matching Abigail Rose Designer Series Paper to create a soft ephemera type background.

Finally, I used the Fabulous Frame Die to create a focal point that is turned askew under the main image from Cottage Rose. I can imagine making these cards in nearly limitless different color combinations.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: