Friday, June 25, 2021

Quick as a Bunny Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper

This Quick as a Bunny video is under 9 minutes in length and contains several tips for using the Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper.

First, I used the leafy paper with the Stitched So Sweetly die and the Playful Alphabet numbers for an anniversary card for my husband. We recently celebrated our Silver/25th, so I thought this card was masculine enough to give to him. The Artistic Dies have a great leafy flourish that coordinates so well with the pattern of this paper when cut in silver foil! It would be great with other anniversary numbers used as well or for the age of the birthday guy or girl too!



I cut a few of the copper flowers to embellish this Copper Embossed Happy Birthday. (Happy Birthday from the Sweet Ice Cream Set and Die from the Tasteful Label Dies) The Champagne Rhinestones look great with copper, so I used them instead of coloring with orange blends as I suggested in the video.








This masculine and almost western Thank you card also uses the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I added some Gilded Gems and Gold Fine Art Ribbon to accentuate the gold after embossing the Sweet Ice Cream Sentiment in Silver.



No comments: