Sunday, June 6, 2021

Meadow Dies Cards and Video


The  new Stampin' Up! Meadow Dies (I did not buy the stamp set.) area joy to use in a wide variety of ways. For this first card, I used the Bright Daffodil Delight cardstock die cut with the contours dies to create a background for the lovely Polished Pink and Old Olive floral sprig. I love the striking look softened by the Opal Rounds as the flowers' centers. I placed them on a folded faux gatefold card to create more interest.

The next card was created using a Dark Daffodil Delight and a Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends marker to color the floral stem. I layered Basic White on Basic Black and added the Bumble Bee gingham ribbon bow above the Happy Birthday sentiment.


The Basic Black die cuts as silhouettes against some fun colors in a nice contrast.


This bountiful bouquet was a class card for my customers. It was fun to watercolor these with a variety of our pretty Stampin' Up! greens with Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink and Balmy Blue.





















I simplified the card by using just some Petal Pink as a wash on the background Basic White because I like the Fresh Freesia color with a peachy, orangey pink.




If you'd like to see the way I imagined these cards, a 20 minute video is linked below.





Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: