Friday, June 18, 2021

Ombre Specialty Glimmer Paper Cards With Hand-Penned Floral Images

The club/hostess appreciation cards we made last weekend and shown below used the Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade and Mango Melody Ombre Shimmer specialty paper. 





The cards were all inspired by Sharon Armstrong's use of the Ombre Shimmer paper (With which she used the True Love Designer Series paper instead for a main image), but I cut my paper differently so that the colors were more obvious. Notice this versatile layout as well that could be used with so many patterned papers and main images.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: