Thursday, September 17, 2020

Warm Hugs Bundle Heartwarming Hugs Suite Mystery Stamping Peaks and Vall...


This Peaks and Valleys card is a throwback to 2009.  I thought it would be so cute with these Warm Hugs suite/papers. It is a simple design that looks more difficult than it is, and my version fits in a medium Stampin' Up! envelope.



I created this card for my Mystery Stamping Fun Fold which was themed to The Valley of Fear this time.

Here are the hints/supply list I gave ahead of time: 

Mystery Stamping- The Valley of Fear 9/12/2020 (3rd in the series of Sir Arter Craftin' Design (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) inspired titles) Gather supplies and stamp along with me! -Cut a 5-1/2 X 12 inch piece of cardstock. -Matching designer series patterned papers to cut in small pieces when given dimensions. -Paper trimmer and scorer. Like the Stampin' Up! one with a cutting and a scoring blade -2-1/4 X 3-3/4 inch image mats in matching cardstock or paper -1-1/4 inch wide strips that can be cut down to lengths as needed for the top and bottom panels

No comments: