Friday, September 11, 2020

Snowflake Wishes Stampin' Up! Card Ideas Video

The Snowflake Wishes Suite has lovely blues, greens and purples and a variety of gorgeous die cuts and stamps.


This card features the stamps in Pool Party, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather.  A Rhinestone Bling in each flake's center adds plenty of sparkle.








The Balmy Blue Glimmer paper has a sparkly peace and sweet look with this particular patterned paper.


This card uses the spider web ribbon, but to me it looks icy on this Hanukkah card. It was great of Stampin' Up! to include the sentiment with this set. I wouldn't buy a Hanukkah set, but I'm happy to be able to send a card to a friend or two who celebrate.


This card features the cut out and will be a ton of fun for shaker cards and creating little diorama style cards too! I better get busy!




Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!





Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:


Join My Team:


No comments: