Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Autumn Gather Together Plaid Tidings 3 Fall Cards



This fun stamp set and adorable matching designer series paper is a joy to use and is SO easy.  I added the Gather Together sentiments and Woodland Embossing folder as well.  The Mint Macaron ribbon is a great texture weave too.



For this card, I used stamped images using Versamark onto several fall colors.  The sweet Pumpkin Pie tag was made using the Peek a Hoot Dies and the punches with some pretty Wonderful Gems (153536) bling and 3/8" embroidered ribbon.


This bright Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper made me think of gorgeous fall leaves, so I added them by both using punched shapes and the negative of punched shapes.



Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:

and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:


No comments: