Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Gilded Autumn Mini Pop Up Cube Box Gather Together

Happy September!

Hi friends, I could barely wait until September to show you this Mini Pop Up Cube Box.  It was shrunk in size to fit and fold into a regular medium envelope (by Dawn Griffith and her downline). I created this particular fall design though.

It uses the beautiful Gilded Autumn designer series paper and Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze Cardstock.  Several of the pieces were hand cut since I didn't buy the matching Autumn punch pack.  I also colored the images with Blends to give it more color and interest. The metallic ribbon from the combo pack made a great bow for this sentiment from the Gather Together Bundle.






Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: