Sunday, June 30, 2019

Rustic Retreat Birch Birthday Masculine Fun Fold Card

This card features a typical fold that just has the rectangle components arranged so that the main image tucks under the bear in the right corner to "close" the card.  The bear has dimensionals along the bottom and right side to allow the main image to slip behind it easily.  

A Pool Party layer is perfect signing your name and stamping the "Wishing You a Happy Birthday" sentiment from the set, Band Together. I'm sure this set will be lovely as a Christmas card as well.

Be sure to watch my tutorial below for tips on stamping the Birch Background several times to create the "log cabin" look with more wood grain.

I used a regular Real Red Stampin' Write marker to trim the windows, but everything else was done with Blends.








Thanks for hopping by and reading!

The links below go directly to my store for quick and easy shopping.

Product List



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: