Monday, June 24, 2019

Free as a Bird Nested Stitched Labels Bluebirds and Designer Series Paper

A simple but sweet card that really showcases the little bluebirds out for a double date.  I colored the males bright and females muted as in nature using our blends.  The bellies were left white with just a bit of Light Crumb Cake blends at the edges. 

For this card, I wanted to show a couple of the pretty patterns in the Bird Ballad designer series paper.  I dovetailed the papers with the Triple Banner punch and used scissors to snip the Petal Pink striped ribbon. As always if you need to make this card, the products are listed below and linked to my Stampin' Up! store to make it easy. You are welcome to contact me with questions or for help with ordering of course.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!

Product List




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: