Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder

The Magnolia 3D Embossing folder is very large (6" X 6"), and I wanted to show how I'd use it most easily.  I used the new Fluid 100 Watercolor paper and embossed.  Then, I colored the magnolias using aquapainters and ink pads. (Smooshing ink into the ink pad or putting a drop of reinker in the lid.) 


Then, I cut out the shapes with paper snips.  I think they are beautiful on the Mangolia Lane Cards, and they fit well into that large card base.


I wanted to try some softer looks though, so I made this card using the Band Together dies.  I cut off the "band" and used the die cut as a laced detail under the sentiment on this card.  The layered leaves 3D embossing folder looks soft and pretty under it.


For this card, I highlighted the pretty Petal Pink magnolia by adding the Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon and some soft Basic Adhesive backed sequins in Soft Sea Foam.


As always if you need any of the items to make cards like these or of your own choosing, my Stampin' Up! store is linked for shopping in the photos of each item below.  

Check out just some of the perks of shopping with me on my Bunny Money Rewards tab at the top of the page!

Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team: