Thursday, February 17, 2022

New Horizons Stampin 'Up! 6X6 Designer Series Paper Cards Video

 

The backgrounds on these NEW HORIZONS Designer Series Paper cards are so beautiful that I intentionally tried to do as little stamping as possible on them.

First I made this tropical birthday card with palms and a sentiment from the Timeless Tropical set.

Next, I used a meadow pattern for this card with flowers and butterflies and a lovely blue pond that makes it look like I worked harder than I did.

























I used the remainder of the pattern pictured above as the side image of this card and die cut a bit of flowers with a circle from a different piece of the same pattern.

























This card is stamped on different piece of the same pattern and die cut for the sentiment with trees stamped on the horizon. (Trees from the Peaceful Deer Set.)

























I also added trees to this card, and I like how they look sort of faint on the left side.


Finally on this one, I only added the sentiment for a very simple yet touching card of condolence. A step beyond even #simplestamping with this one.








 
















   Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: