Thursday, February 10, 2022

Stampin Up! Tulip Fields Windmill Cards Video


So many windmills! I created several cards in this video using the Tulip Fields Bundle/Windmill Fields Dies. It is a fun set with tons of possibilities for color and design!


First I used many colors of red and pink with yellow for this fanciful landscape.

Then, I wanted to try a Delft Look, so I used Night of Navy and Pacific Point with the Butterflies and Flowers Decorative Masks.

For the card below, I took Shawna's good advice and used Post Its to block the ink as I masked some faux tile in each corner.

On this card I was trying for an edge of tile grout around the squares on the inside. It didn't quite work, but it still made a tolerable design, so I finished the card. :D

For this card, I used a different pattern and just added color to the bottom right portion of the card. I sponged/Blending Brushed the edge outside the mask to create a Navy edge.

This card uses the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper and Petal Pink to blend since the paper isn't perfectly white.

Finally, I did the first card again, but I only used shades of blue and added a die cut bicycle.


Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: