Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Summer Shadows Stampin Up! SaleABration Dies Cards Video



The Summer Shadows Dies are so easy to use. I enjoyed using them in a variety of ways even without the coordinating stamp set. They are a SaleABration $100 choice/free with a $100 purchase.

This birthday card is light and cheery with Pool Party base flowers and Basic White outline flowers. Soft Seafoam leaves and a Blushing Bride focal shape complete the card.


In this sympathy card, all the pieces were die cut in Basic White. Blushing Bride and Soft Sea Foam were sponged on with a sponge dauber only on the base of the flowers and leaves. The outlines were left Basic White.

This card is all white and with the sparkles and blue Congratulations Sentiment, I think it is perfect for a wedding card.

For this card, I used black base flowers and leaves and outlines in Bermuda Bay for the flowers and Old Olive for the leaves. They look nice with another SaleABration choice, the Beautifully Penned designer series paper. It is a $50 choice, and can be colored in a variety of ways. Some ideas I had can be seen here: Beautifully Penned Post


For this card I used Polished Pink base die cuts for the flowers and Old Olive for the leaves. The outlines were done in black. I wanted to show how pretty they look either way you use black and a bright color. A few accent Jewels and the card looks complete! Nice and easy!




Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: