Thursday, September 9, 2021

Nature's Harvest Bundle Stampin' Up! Card Video and Card designs


I really enjoy the Nature's Harvest Bundle, and I've used this set a ton already. This time I used the dies quite a bit. I used the Calypso Coral Pieces of the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper and added some cork and the lattice (cut into a smaller piece) to add texture for this card. 



This Basic White Card is embossed in Gold with Gold Ribbon and Gilded Gems. It is perfect for friends who like shine!

This background was made by simply dragging Pacific Point Ink from the inkpad across Basic White cardstock using a Blending Brush.  Black silhouettes create a striking focal point. I also colored the Black and White Gingham ribbon with a Pacific Point Marker. You have to be careful not to smear the ink on things when you color ribbon with a water based marker. I typically let it dry overnight.

For this card, I repeated the image from the designer series paper to the focal die cuts. I think this is a great fresh yet still fall inspired card.

This card is bright and light and features the small thistle like flower image.




Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: