Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins Bundle Stampin' Up! Video plus Poppin' Pastels & Baby Wi...


Poppin Pastels

For this technique I provide the easy way to use our new soft pastels assortment and Versamark to create a fun technique.




Baby Wipe Ink Pad

Just a folded baby wipe and our ink refills create a colorful and rich pattern.




Die Cuts



Colored with Blends

I used Cajun Craze, Soft Sea Foam, Light Old Olive, Light Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Light Evening Evergreen with Soft Succulent.

I used Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze with Soft Seafoam on this one.




Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:



No comments: