Thursday, September 23, 2021

Festive & Bright Stampin Up! Bundle Card Ideas Video Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving,


This card with the Blessed sentiment is perfect for Thanksgiving with the little apples both die cut and colored with blends. I attached the edge a little above where I wanted it and cut out the So Saffron to create and edge between it and the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper edge I put on the inside of the card.



You can see here that I could just cut the edge with the die. I had to hand cut it so it would allow the edge look I wanted. I'm silly like that sometimes!

This card is nearly the Ugly Christmas Sweater of Cards! I added a ton of things to it and just couldn't stop. If it isn't your style, I understand, but I was having fun!


This card was a lot of fun to make for Halloween. The ghosts are super fun to add, and I just used a regular office supply 1/4 inch hole punch in black behind them for their dark eyes.




Festive & Bright Bundle
Festive & Bright Bundle
[156566]
$46.75



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: