Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Give it a Whirl Dies and Cute Halloween Card and Life Is Cards Video


These little Halloween Cuties will need a little more embellishment and stamping before we make them for a class, but I love this look with the Give it a Whirl Dies!
I colored the kitty by stamping with the Basic Gray Ink pad and used the Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend marker to remove the grey on the cat's ears.


Highland Heather for the ghost, sentiment and ribbon sparked up the Halloween look.


For this card I wanted to use several stamp sets to answer the Fill In The Blank question, "Life Is...." made with the Playful Alphabet.

First I used the Measure of Love set to create a bowl of cherries.

Then, I made a Peachy peach with the Sweet as a Peach Stamp Set by omitting the Have a (peachy) day portion of that sentiment with my marker.
Then I left out the LIFE IS portion of the Flowers of Friendship stamp set's sentiment to create the "Better with Friends Like You" answer.




Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: