Thursday, July 29, 2021

Be Dazzling Specialty 6X6 paper Sale-A-Bration Choice



The Be Dazzling Specialty Paper is a Sale-A-Bration choice with a $50 purchase during August (starts the 3rd) and September 2021. The sparkle in this paper is almost like a disco ball and has large pieces of glitter arranged in a clear pattern.

I'm not sure I was able to capture the shine in my photos however....Sorry about that!

First, I imagined the die cuts that would work with the sparkles. I really like the Pumpkins from the Pretty Detailed Pumpkins Bundle backed with Pumpkin Pie and Pale Papaya cardstock.



I imagined cutting strips of leftover paper to add to tags, and then I had to try the Time of Giving/Giving Gifts Dies, and I really like the result.

I colored the paper with a couple drops of reinker and a couple drops of water, and really enjoy the look of that on the Daffodil Delight colored stars and Real Red Ornaments. They add pop to the little trees from the Whimsical Trees Bundle. The die cut behind the circle containing the musical Tis the Season... from Holly Jolly Wishes Stamp Set adds an extra bit of shine!





Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: