Monday, July 26, 2021

Counting Sheep and Sheep Dies Stampin' Up! cards Video


If you enjoy this post, please sign up for my newsletter!

The Counting Sheep Set and Sheep Dies can each be chosen as separate, Free Sale-A-Bration choices in August (starts the 3rd) and September 2021 with two $50 purchases.

I was surprised at how fun, versatile, and easy to use these little sheep are!

First I made this Miss Ewe card with the Playful letters Alphabet. I just tore the Granny Apple Green Grass and colored the white taffeta ribbon with Calypso Coral Dark Blends.


Next, I went for happy little sheep celebrating a birthday.  The balloons and hats which are part of the dies made it easy to create a party atmosphere.


Finally, I created two Olympics inspired cards. First, the sheep is clearly doing a fantastic job on the balance beam getting read for the Olympics.

Next, our little friend is doing a Simone Biles inspired flip as she vaults over the fence! 10!  I enjoy the little flag her spectator is using to encourage her!




Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: