Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Brew Some Fun Stampin' Up! Cards and Video


This card with Brew Some Fun might be a to go coffee or tea, and is a fun little birthday treat. It would be perfect with a gift card inside too! Basic Borders made a great bit of edging too! I used the Many Marvelous Markers to color then stamp the birthday hats.


This card is masculine with its Early Espresso base and intense color choices


I went feminine for this tea card with Fresh Fuchsia, Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party and Pale Papaya. I enjoy the Basic Borders dies with this card especially.


If you liked these cards, consider watching the 22 minute video above!



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter: 
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website: 
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items: 
Free Tutorials: 
Join My Team: 

No comments: