Thursday, May 13, 2021

Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper Recycled Tape Roll Jewelry Boxes 3D Thursday

Today, I am the guest designer for 3-D Thursday! Here is a link to their Facebook Page for more projects: https://www.facebook.com/3DThursday/

A big Thank you to my friend Twila for inviting me to participate with this great group of stampers!

I created these little Tape Roll Jewelry Boxes adapted from a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.com. I used acrylic paint, paperboard, the Fine Art Floral designer series paper, and the Golden Garden Acetate sheets. There was painting involved, but it was fun to do. I hope you'll try one soon!




To see the free tutorial, click here: Jewelry Box Tutorial



Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

2 comments:

Twila said...

Rhonda, Thanks so much for designing for us my friend. The jewelry boxes are beautiful! I can't wait to empty and tape roll and make one! Crafty Hugs!

Sarah Wills said...

LOVE it Rhonda - thank you SO much - I am going to save all my rolls for holiday themed ones in the fall :-)