Monday, May 10, 2021

Ride the Range Stampin' Up! Fun Folds Cards Video


These 3 quick Fun Fold Cards show a variety of ways to use the Ride the Range Set and Dies. Living in Oklahoma, it is useful to have some cute western stamps in my stash. I enjoy added texture to masculine cards, and I think this background looks like tooled leather.


I enjoy the bark background and the evergreen background on the card below.





I included this card that was also made with this set but is not on the video. This card was the Ride the Range Stamp Club card for this month. I used the Blending Brushes to create an Oklahoma sunset card to give to the Dads in our family.




Product List



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: