Friday, July 26, 2019

Over the Moon Scalloped Note Card

I'm Over the Moon about the Over the Moon set. It is so cute and has such fun sentiments!  This completes my card series with each of the Scalloped Note Card colors. I hope you've enjoyed how versatile and easy to use they are!

This little cow is colored with Light and Dark Basic Black Stampin' Blends and Light and Dark Petal Pink Blends.

I used the Polka Dot pattern from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper for the card base layer and added a scalloped circle in Petal Pink with Chalk Marker Dots drawn onto the scallops. More dots on the Whisper White Dotted Tulle Ribbon are "udderly fantastic". 


These note cards will be available soon as an online class on my Bunny Buys/Online classes tab at the top of my page!

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: