Friday, September 11, 2009

Stampin' Addicts Sketches

I finally got around to taking pictures of some cards I made for the SA sketch challenges. I love having a starting point for cards sometimes! Here's a link to the SA challenge forum: http://www.stampinaddicts.com/forums/challenges/ Every SU! fan is welcome to play of course!
This card uses the new Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series paper from the Holiday Mini...The snowflake sheet at the top has a metallic glossiness which is so pretty I think. The Merry Details embosslit snowflakes covered with Dazzling Diamonds add a simple trio focus for a simple but cute card.

I love these colors for baby girl cards, and I think this Hostess set (Love Bugs) makes such sweet baby cards!! (The Hello Baby sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.)


1 comment:

Ellen Pruett (aka Chipper) said...

Rhonda - Love your Christmas card and baby card!