Monday, September 28, 2009

Christmas Gift Tag Tin

Today's post is of the assortment of gift tags I'm offering at my Bountiful Christmas Buffet on October 22, 23 and 24. (See my events blog for details.) The tin below has the lovely Christmas Cocoa Designer Series paper and is $3.50.

As you can see a complete set of all the tags I am offering fit in the tin. You could also just store other gift tags you may have in it. (Currently mine are in a zip lock bag, so I really needed one of these.)

Set #1-Merry: Unfortunately the picture turning is still my nemesis on blogger! I received these great swaps at Stampin' Up! convention from fellow Stampin Addict member Cris1467...she's my friend Stacy's mom :). I think they are so classy...go ahead-turn your head and see if you don't agree! :) 5 for $2

Set #2-Sweet: The tags below are a combination of the gift tag make and takes from Convention after a bit of stirring in my mind. They fold up and the "to: from:" is inside. 4 for $1.50

Set #3-Cocoa: I combined Cris's great design with loops and the Christmas Cocoa designer series paper for these cuties. 4 for $2