Friday, September 11, 2009

Build A Bear Big Shot Dies

I finally ordered the Stampin' Up! Big Shot Dies, and they arrived today. The girls made their first paper Build-A-Bear Workshop Bears tonight....Sara had to have hers glued together....She couldn't stand the paper doll idea! Her clothes were falling off!

Emma's is ready for bed, and Sara's is ready for church. Emma had the idea to add the bear from All in the Family Accessories, so they could have a snuggly. I cut out the bears for them by request.


2 comments:

Bev Dahl said...

Rhonda.. An idea hit me when you said one of your little girls didn't like the clothes falling off.
Could you put a piece of really thin magnet on the back of the bear and on the back of the clothes so they magnetically stick where they are supposed to?
I don't have the dies and didn't intend to purchase them as I don't have any little kids around, but it seems like it might work.
Let me know if you try it and it does!

Shawna Maxwell said...

Those are just way to cute!!! I'm sure you had so much fun with the girls!!! What wonderful mommy and daughter times!!!