Friday, May 27, 2022

Hostess Appreciation Brunch Projects

Each year I have a hostess appreciation brunch for my club members. We have tea and brunch and do a bit of crafting. Last Saturday was this year's event, and I loved seeing everyone and spoiling them.

Instructions for these items can be found around the internet. I made videos that are exclusive to my club for them, but I wanted to show everyone the little treats they received. I vary this year to year. Sometimes we just make a couple of cards, but this year, I was especially motivated.

My daughter helped me make these little white chocolate strawberry bunny parfaits.




















We made a Tea Boutique Notecard and Envelope design.
 

These Stationery Items are from UK Demonstrator, Heather Thomas/The Songbird Stamper. I loved them when I saw them, and I have extra so I will sell them at craft fairs too.

A 3X3 Post It Holder and Pen

A notebook cover to match

They had a little Andes Mint holding tea cup at each spot at the table.



Before you think I left out online friends, the idea for a box with a garland came from OnStage and Kylie Henshaw. I loved it and think it is perfect to add to a box full of projects and treats!






Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: