Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Glad We're Friends Stampin' Up! Card Video


For this card I used Post It Notes to mask the edges again and did a quick bit of sponging of Daffodil Delight using a Blending Brush.


I enjoyed putting the sentiment down and to the right as if the fan BLEW the sentiment from the center of the die to the edge.


I made two cards using lots of matching circles cut from the new Stylish Shapes Dies with the Host Design a Daydream 12 X 12 designer series paper.


For this final card, I used all three of our friends for a card. I suppose excluding the fan would have made more sense, but I still like it, and I didn't have to hand cut/ fussy cut the little dog.




Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: