Friday, May 27, 2022

Bottled Happiness Bundle Stampin' Up! Card Video The Stampin' Bunny



Bottled Happiness is my stamp bundle of the month, and the papers and embellishments for these three cards are free with a $50 order before tax and shipping. You'll need the stamp set to complete this class at home, and you'll need Stampin' Write markers to complete the bouquet. The sea shells will vary slightly for the bottle on the beach card.


This card opens because the edges are just tucked under the photo corners. You can write a message on the copy paper and tie it with the matching twine.

This card is fun and surprisingly simple I think.


Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter: 
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website: 
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items: 
Free Tutorials: 
Join My Team: 

No comments: