Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Sunshine and Rainbows 6X6 Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration $50 choice Designe...



I used this pretty paper on its own and also with other Sale-A-Bration choices.

On their own the images in this 6X6 paper pack make a bold, fun statement that looks joyful to me!


There are plenty of small prints to combine like this polka dot and thin stripe with the Catching Butterflies set.

The Awesome Otters also look cute with this pretty and bright paper.


I was able to combine both cars from Driving By and the Sentiment from Awesome otters to hopefully make the balloons and presents tie together nicely.



Product List
Thanks for hopping by and reading!




Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: