Friday, January 28, 2022

Catching Butterflies Island Vibes Stampin Up! Card Video


This little girl has Cinnamon Cider hair and multicolor butterflies all around her. The Catching Butterflies $50 Sale-A-Bration choice has a ton of possibilities, but I liked the idea of making a tall/slimline card with LOTS of butterflies.

The Island Vibes set is also a $50 Sale-A-Bration choice through February 2022 and is a tropical wonder.
I enjoyed using the palm fronts and pineapple in the tropical birthday card.

So I used a modified flip fold card, and maybe the difficulty I had taking a photo of it explains why the card isn't (or my size modifications for it aren't)  more popular. :D

This card uses the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper with the houseplant image for a colorful bright background. I colored the image with Stampin Blends in Just Jade, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade and Petal Pink (to lift color).


Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: