Monday, November 8, 2021

Time of Giving Christmas Thanksgiving Tag Bundle Stampin' Up! Cards Video


This card uses blending brushes to create a background night sky.


This card features Real Red cardstock behind the oranaments.

This snowflake card has a background made with Blending Brushes of Fresh Freesia ink. The blue rhinestones really set it off nicely.

 A simple tag with pearls.

This pumpkin die cut looks great with the leaves die cut and stamps! I stamped the leaves numerous times without reinking to just give a little big of aging on the Sahara Sand Cardstock.



I hope I've shown that this bundle, while great for tags is also useful for cards.
Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: