Thursday, November 18, 2021

Eden's Garden Bundle & Suite Stampin' Up! Cards Video



The video above shows me making some of the Eden's Garden cards.

This card shows off the stamp as the focal point, and has a light spring-like look.


I think the Evergreen and Gold makes a Christmas-y look with this sentiment, and I love making an edge the star as it is on this card. The light green pattern is on the ~inside~ of the card.


This card's instructions aren't shown in the video because they were for a paid class, but I believe you could imagine how to do it pretty easily.

This card shows cutting the patterned paper with the die for a fresh look.


This is my favorite of the bunch. The die was cut in Basic White and colored with a Wink of Stella and inks from the Cherry Cobbler and Soft Succulent ink pads. SO simple, but so sparkly! The addition of a few of the gems really make the wreath pop.




Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: