Thursday, November 25, 2021

Sweets & Treats Stamp Set Cards for Thanksgiving, Birthday or Christmas ...


I used the designer series papers linked below for color schemes for this great set. I really enjoyed coloring these stamped images with Blends!

First I used this set to create a Thanksgiving Card with Pool Party as the edge of the glass dome. Cinnamon Cider, Pool Party, Basic Black and Basic White give this card a homey, kitchen feel.

This pretty designer series paper makes a fun and cherry Birthday cupcake creation.


This happy Christmas pudding is fun and easy to create...probably much easier than real life!

The Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer Series paper makes a traditionally fun color scheme for this double flip Fun Fold.


Product List

Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: