Friday, October 22, 2021

Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper Focus Stampin' Up! Cards & Video


For the Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper, I wanted to show an idea using scrap pieces that blend. This card shows that possibility as well as added gold accents from the Gold cord and Gold Brushed Metallic Dots.


I love this paper with gold accents on the Queen Anne's lace type flowers.  I think it makes a pretty sympathy card as well with simple adornments. I would put any sentiment on it though--It could be happy as well!

The back side of the Queen Anne's Lace pattern is this rich Holly and Berry Print. I really like the gold Holly leaves and Colored Rhinestones with it to bring out the Christmas-y look!

To color the 1/4 inch white Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon and Basic Rhinestone Bling, I used both Dark Blackberry Bliss and also Dark Highland Heather Blends
to best match Blackberry Bliss cardstock.



Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: