Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Frosted Gingerbread Bundle Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards Video


I went to the way back machine and made a pocket card for last week's Facebook Live.  

This is an easy one that is 11 inches by 4-1/4 inches. You score at 1-1/2" and at 5-1/2". 

The pocket is 5 inches by 3-1/2 inches. I enjoy this update, and I hope you do too!


The inside could be used to create a pocket for a gift card, but for this card I just added a circle at the top with some die cut peppermints and stamped peppermints and the sentiment inside.


On the card below I used Pool Party and Basic White to Create an ornament card with a decoratively edged square.
I considered using the snowflake and leaving the square in regular orientation. That is also super cute, but I went the with ornament and square turned on a diamond shape.


I just put the edging where I wanted it, cut off the excess, used tear tape to secure it, and used dimensionals to adhere the square to the card layer.  My square was 2 inches wide.

























Thanks for hopping by and reading!


Product List


Receive my weekly customer newsletter:
Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!
Tempting sale items:
Free Tutorials:
Join My Team:

No comments: