Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Shelli's Paper Pumpkin Kit deadline to subscribe is Friday, May 10

Would you like to check out Paper Pumpkin??  I think the designs are lovely now and they are useful for me. I do occasionally stop my subscription since I no longer need lots of Valentine treats since my girls are older now. I think next month's kit (You'd need to purchase or subscribe by May 10.) will be a favorite of mine too.  I like Shelli's style when she presents at Stampin' Up! events, and this kit looks just as expected: pretty colors, natural designs and fantastic details.


The kit is $19.00 and can be purchased online in my store.  The sneak peek below would have pushed me to buy if I didn't have a subscription.  You can just click the one month link below to get this beautiful kit with no further commitment or consider going month to month with a subscription after trying this one.



Product List



Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: