Wednesday, May 15, 2019

New Catalog In Color Bookmarks and New Catalog kits for my club members!

The new In Colors look great on these bookmarks.  The Purple Posy Ink has drama and wasn't available just yet, so I stamped in black on the Purple Posy cardstock and added a circle of it to the bookmark.  The matching ribbon for this year has Crumb Cake in the center, and I have but the edges off of the ribbon several times now and just just the edge as you can see I've done with a contrasting color on each bookmark. 

Top to bottom on the bookmark, we have Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Purple Posy.

I also love the new boxes SU! created. They look like a shipping box used to ship orders to us, and look adorable filled with goodies. I added new designer series paper wrapped chocolates, a tea bag, Bunny pens and Bunny tape flags for their catalog favorites and created my club members New Catalog survival kits for this year. I hope they like them! I think the box will be cute for storing small embellishments.



Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: