Monday, May 13, 2019

Easy Teacher Candy Bar Wrap Hand Delivered

I made these candy bar wrappers for a Hershey bar using the Hand Delivered Hostess stamp set and the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.  My daughter actually colored the teachers after I stamped. She also  cut out the circle and scalloped circle using the layering circles dies.  She's 13, so that isn't amazing, but she enjoyed it, and the task went so quickly that she didn't get bored at all.


To make the Real Red cardstock wrap I cut the cardstock to 5-1/2" X 8-1/2".  I used Tear & Tape adhesive to secure the wrap.

The Stamparatus made this So simple and quick. I lined up the 2" wide by 5-1/4" long piece of Whisper White cardstock and placed the top and bottom parts of the teacher on the opposite hinged plates lining them up.




It was surprisingly quick to make 10 of these, and my daughter's teachers thought they were cute.

Product List


Thanks for hopping by and reading!



Receive my weekly customer newsletter:

Shop anytime on my Stampin' Up! website:
and Earn Bunny Money Rewards!

Tempting sale items:

Free Tutorials:

Join My Team:

No comments: