Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February Color Inspiration Birthday Statements Stampin' Up!

On the 5th of each month, I am planning a Color Inspiration for blog visitors. Today, I chose colors inspired by my new blog colors.  I think they match even if just a bit more intense.
I needed another color in this design, so I added Daffodil Delight.  I'd love if this color combination inspires you.  Please comment if you find it fun!




This set is so relaxing to color.  The Blends make you look like an artist whether you want to be quick or spend a lot of time blending. And if I make a mistake? No worries...I keep the Color Lifter handy. I can't wait to try the Presents/Hooray image!


Thanks for stopping by!  If you need some of the items to make this card, they are linked below to my Stampin' Up! Store.  Or contact me with any questions...



Product List

No comments: