Thursday, February 28, 2019

Coastal Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

This card makes a quick nearly monochrome look with plenty of texture and design. You can simply ink up one side of the embossing folder with Coastal Cabana Ink, and then run it through the Big Shot for a beautiful result. This card will be offered for Stamp A Stack which is coming up in April.  I did remove ink from the centers of the roses so they'd remain white.


The Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is so pretty. I've made 3 other designs with this embossing folder (Be sure and check them out here on my blog.), and I think it is easy and fun to use.





If you need to add the products used to make this card to your stamping stash, just click the links below to order on my Stampin' Up! store website!

Thanks for reading!



Product List



2 comments:

Lora said...

The coastal Cabanna card is Awesome.
I am having trouble getting around on your site. I was looking for the rest of your cards made using the Country Floral EF. How do I get to where they are?

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

Hi Lora! Thank you!

I added links to the other Country Floral Embossing Folder cards to this original post. The way I found them in order to add them to the post was to search "country floral" in the top left corner of the blog. There is a blogger search box/window there. Sorry about that. I hope you can find them now!