Friday, November 30, 2018

My Inky Friends Design Challenge 12 MIFDC12 Lovely Lattice Itty Bitty Birthdays



Hi stampin' friends! Join us this week for a color challenge with My Inky Friends!  We used Rich Razzleberry, Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party, and we'd love for you to make a card and post it to our challenge blog! Here's the link to the My Inky Friends blog.


This stamp is the ~NEW~ Lovely Lattice which is a Sale-A-Bration choice ~and~ the new cling stamps which really adhere to the blocks without any added effort.  This stamp is a lot of fun to color with the Blends. We don't have a Lemon Lime Twist Blend, so I used the regular Stampin' Write Marker.  The Lemon Lime Twist Ruffled Ribbon is bright and fun, and I echoed the scallop by using the layered ovals for the sentiment. "Birthday Wishes" is from the new Itty Bitty Birthdays set which I won at On Stage.

The new sequins are fun as well, but I softened them by adding a pearl in the center. I added Wink of Stella to the edge of the lace, but it isn't really visible. I also stamped off the Rich Razzleberry one time before stamping.




Product List

No comments: