Saturday, November 10, 2018

Pencil Holders Tea Room Specialty Stampin' Up!




I hope my friends enjoy the little pencil holders I made for Vera Bradley clickable pencils.  I like to take something for friends when I travel to Stampin' Up! events, and since these pencils are so comfy to use for me I hope others will like them too.

The Tea Room Specialty Paper is also a favorite of mine though possibly because of the name alone. :) I think the pencils I chose look nice with the colors of the paper though not a perfect match.  The Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon IS a perfect match though and adds a cute finish for the box.

I based my design on one by Elizabeth Hackworth, but her box was not long enough for my pencils.  I also enlarged the measurements of the Designer Series Paper.




Cardstock: 3" X 8-1/2" and 4 pieces of designer series paper 6-3/8" X 3/8"

Score at 5/8" and 1-1/4", Turn 180 degrees and score at 5/8".

Turn 90 degrees and score at 5/8", 1-1/4", 1-7/8" and 2-1/2".

Snip to the 5/8" score on the end that is scored once.

Snip up to the 2nd Score line on the the more scored end. Then cut as shown in the video.  Each box with bow uses 11 inches of ribbon.





Product List

No comments: