Saturday, March 20, 2010

Paper Rose Photo Easel Card


When I saw these gorgeous roses by Julie Williams, I had to try them.  I used Pretty in Pink cardstock and Regal Rose classic ink for sponging without using the color spritzer that Julie did.  The Rosebud is simple...It uses two petals and follows Julie's instructions, but I wrapped a large Old Olive leaf from the Birds and Blooms Dies set around the base of the bud. I added the Rose embellishments to the corner of an Easel Photo card (just add a picture in the open area) for a sweet touch. 

The Vintage Vogue set by Stampin' Up! makes a great set for a One Sheet Wonder set of cards.  I used Old Olive, So Saffron, Brocade Blue and Pretty in Pink for this card. Come back Monday and Tuesday to see more of the cards I made with this Color Combination and set.

This will be one of our projects for April Technique class on Thursday, April 1 at 9:30 a.m. or 6:30 p.m.

If there is any doubt, this is not a mail-able card unless you are sending a box. :)

Easel cards have been attributed to Penny Wessenauer.

No comments: