Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun Fold February Extreme Elements Vertical Pocket Card

A verticle pocket is quick and easy to create.  You just cut your cardstock to 4-1/4" by 11", and score at 5-1/2" and the top at around 1-1/4".  Create an inner piece and decorate at will.

I used the Stampin' Up! Extreme Elements Stamp Set with the Extreme Skateboarder (my Free Sale-A-Bration choice) and the Happy Birthday sentiment from the On Your Birthday set for a quick and cool boy card.  I just tore the top and folded edges for added texture and used the Rock N Roll technique on the large main image. I inked it first in Bashful Blue and then Rolled the edges in Brocade Blue.



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the torn edges....don't skate boarders refer to "shredding" when they do their tricks? Made me think of that!

Jennifer Jones said...

Great boy card! those can be so hard to come up with!

Jennifer Jones said...

great boy card! those can be so hard to come up with!