Sunday, October 12, 2008

Season of Simple Grace Criss Cross Card

I'm happy to have finally made a layout I like with this set. The long flowing robes of the wise men have kept me from fitting the entire display on one layer, so this works for me. This is a prototype-it needs some embellishing and detail before becoming a batch of swaps I need to get in the mail asap. I used the simplified Criss Cross design for which you make a regular card and cut it diagonally, flip the piece that is cut off and attach the sides with sticky strip. This method (as opposed to the 2 layered 4-1/4 X 11 inch sheets for a criss cross card) saves paper and weight for postage.

5 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

wowee! I love this...nearly bought this set myself!

Deb said...

This is so pretty Rhonda! Oh! I hope I'm gonna get one! :) I just got this set in the mail, and I'm hoping to use it for thank-you's for this musical that is coming up...it has one really funny 3 kings song in it and I just thought this image would be perfect!

Stampinsilvia said...

Ohh what I lvoe what you came up with! Creat criss cross cards...almost looks like this set was made for this type of card!

KOstvig said...

Very cute I love this card style with this set

Kathy said...

I never would have thought of using this set in this way - very beautiful!